Booking a Session
Congratulations! You’ve just taken a big step towards a future full of healthier and happier animals. Alexa will be in touch via email shortly to schedule the time of your appointment and to provide further details about the session. If you are not located on Vancouver Island, Alexa also offers over the phone sessions and consultations.
Here are some of the most common Q & A’s…
- What is the cost? Each session is approximately 1 hour in length, including a full intake (during first session). Please inquire about session cost as it can vary. For travel outside of the Cowichan Valley there is a travel fee ($10-20 typically). Receipts are available on request. Cheque or cash only please.
- What are your office hours? We are available for in-home/in-stable sessions from Monday through Friday in the Duncan area and make regular visits from Duncan to Qualicum Beach, Victoria and Saltspring and Gabriola Island (please be in touch for travel dates).
- What is your cancellation policy? We have a 48 hour cancellation policy. If a session is cancelled within 48 hours you will be charged the full amount of the session. Exceptions will be made for unseen circumstances (medical or otherwise).
- How many sessions does it take? It is very common to see dramatic improvements in health within 3-4 sessions (and every now and again it only takes one!). The number of sessions is often related to the what is being treated and the receptivity of the client. For example, chronic ailments typically require more sessions to respond than an acute injury.
- How will I/my animal feel? Many animal clients experience a state of peace and relaxation during and after the session. Owners often comment on how great their horse or pet is feeling after the session and how much they’ve slept! Often we will suggest self-care methods during the session including increased water intake (if possible) or rest during the day of the session (no riding) to ensure the session has a chance to work its magic!